Banana Chocolate Parfaits
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 0.8-ounce box sugar-free chocolate pudding mix
- 2 medium bananas
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup reduced-fat frozen dairy whipped topping
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts (optional)
- 4 fresh raspberries (for garnish)
- Follow directions on pudding. Fold in yogurt.
- Cut each banana into 6 pieces on the diagonal. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Place 2 banana quarters in each of 4 dessert parfait glasses or goblets. Top with 1/4 of the pudding mix. Top each with 1 tablespoon whipped topping.
- Using a fine sieve, sift a little cocoa powder on top of each serving. Sprinkle with walnuts and add a raspberry on top, if using.
|Per serving:||138 calories (18% calories from fat), 4 g protein, 3 g total fat (1.3 g saturated fat), 25 g carbohydrates, 2 g dietary fiber, 4 mg cholesterol, 336 mg sodium|
|Diabetic exchanges:||1 1/2 carbohydrate (1/2 bread/starch, 1 fruit)|