New Potatoes with Herbs
- 2 pounds new potatoes
- ¼ cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- lemon wedges
- salt (to taste)
- freshly ground pepper (to taste)
- Place the potatoes in a steaming basket over a pot of gently boiling water. Cover and steam until tender when pierced with a knife (15 to 20 minutes, depending on size).
- In a small bowl, combine parsley, dill, and lemon zest. Drizzle oil over hot potatoes and toss with the herbs.
- Serve hot with lemon wedges to squeeze over each serving.
|Per serving:||75 calories (21% calories from fat), 2 g protein, 2 g total fat (0.3 g saturated fat), 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g dietary fiber, 0 cholesterol, 5 mg sodium|
|Diabetic exchanges:||1 carbohydrate (1 bread/starch)|