- ½ cup plain non-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Dijon style mustard
- 1 tablespoon non-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 16-ounce 16-ounce bag coleslaw mix
- ½ teaspoon dried onion flakes
- ½ teaspoon dill seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (optional)
- freshly ground pepper (to taste)
- In a large bowl combine the yogurt, mustard, and mayonnaise.
- Add the cole slaw mix and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with onion flakes, dill seeds, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to one day before serving.
|Per serving:||40 calories (14% calories from fat), 3 g protein, 1 g total fat (0.1 g saturated fat), 7 g carbohydrates, 2 g dietary fiber, 0 cholesterol, 173 mg sodium|
|Diabetic exchanges:||1/2 carbohydrate (1 1/2 vegetable)|