Baked Sweet Potato Chips
Total: 25 minutes
- cooking spray
- 2 8-ounce sweet potatoes, peeled and very thinly sliced (1/8 of an inch)
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a non-stick cookie sheet with cooking spray, or you can use parchment paper.
- Place the thin potato slices (sliced 1/8" thick) in a single layer on the sheet and spray with the cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with pepper to taste.
- Bake, turning once if necessary, until the potatoes are cooked through (about 15 minutes, but you can leave them in longer if you want them crispier).
|Per serving:||71 calories (0% calories from fat)1 g protein, 0 total fat (0 saturated fat), 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g dietary fiber, 0 cholesterol, 7 mg sodium|
|Diabetic exchanges:||1 carbohydrate (bread/starch)|