- 10 oz ahi tuna, divided into 2 portions
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 whole wheat hamburger buns, toasted
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 1 tomato, sliced
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups lettuce
- salt and pepper
- Coat the tuna with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill on high heat for 2 minutes for each side, until the outside is lightly charred but the interior is still pink.
- Slather the buns with the pesto, then add lettuce, tomato, and onion. Serve.
Recipe provided by Chef Jack, Lead Chef at BistroMD.
- Calories 390
- Fat 11.7g
- Protein 41g
- Carbohydrates 31g
- Fiber 3.5g
- Sodium 447 mg