Grilled Citrus Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, about 5 ounces each
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Rinse chicken beast halves and remove all visible fat. Pat dry with paper towels.
- In a shallow dish, whisk together remaining ingredients. Add chicken breast halves and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
- When ready to cook, light a grill.
- Grill for about 5 minutes per side, until cooked through. Serve at once.
|Per serving:||164 calories (11% calories from fat), 33 g protein, 2 g total fat (0.5 g saturated fat), 2 g carbohydrates, 0 dietary fiber, 82 mg cholesterol, 96 mg sodium|
|Diabetic exchanges:||4 very lean protein|