Extra Cheese Pizza
- 1 11 1/2-inch thin-crust Italian bread shell
- 1 cup Contadina Original Pizza Sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/3 cups shredded part-skim (1/3 less fat) mozzarella cheese
- ½ teaspoon crushed dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon crushed dried basil
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place the shell on an ungreased 12-inch nonstick pizza pan.
- To assemble the pizza, spread the pizza sauce over the shell, leaving a 1-inch border around the rim. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and half of the mozzarella.
- Sprinkle evenly with oregano, basil, and red pepper flakes (if using). Top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, until the crust is crisp and the cheese is melted and browned. Cut into 6 wedges.
|Per serving:||215 calories (31% calories from fat), 13 g protein, 8 g total fat (3.8 g saturated fat), 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g dietary fiber, 18 mg cholesterol, 589 mg sodium|
|Exchanges:||1 lean meat, 1 1/2 carbohydrate (1 1/2 bread/starch), 1 fat|