- ½ of one English muffin
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium tomato sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat broiler. Place English muffin on a small baking sheet.
- Spread tomato sauce over top of muffin. Sprinkle with basil and oregano. Top with cheese.
- Broil until cheese is brown and sauce is bubbly. Eat at once.
|Per Serving:||115 calories (23% calories from fat), 7 g protein, 3 g total fat (1.6 g saturated fat), 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g dietary fiber, 8 mg cholesterol, 212 mg sodium|
|Exchanges:||1/2 medium-fat meat, 1 carbohydrate (1 bread/starch)|