- 1 0.3 ounce ounce package sugar-free strawberry jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Dissolve jello in boiling water, following the package directions. Stir in orange juice. Chill until the jello has the consistency of unbeaten egg whites, about 20 minutes.
- Using an electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat jello mixture until it triples in bulk, about 5 minutes. Fold in strawberries. Transfer mixture to a covered container and chill until ready to serve.
- To serve, spoon into individual dishes.
|Per serving:||61 calories (6% calories from fat) 2 g protein, trace total fat (0 saturated fat), 13 g carbohydrate, 2 g dietary fiber, 0 cholesterol, 56 mg sodium|
|Diabetic exchanges:||1 carbohydrate (fruit)|