Frozen Strawberry Pops
Our frozen strawberry pops—made with sugar-free soda—are a very kid-friendly summer snack. A heads-up, though: you have to freeze these overnight. That's okay, though. Then you have something to look forward to on those hot summer days!
- 8 large ripe strawberries, hulled and cut into quarters
- 2/3 cup frozen pineapple juice concentrate, slightly thawed
- 2 8-ounce cans sugar-free lemon-lime soda
- Place the strawberries in a food processor or blender. Add the pineapple juice concentrate and pulse until fairly smooth. (If you don't have a food process or a blender, you can do this with a handmixer.)
- Stir in the sugar-free soda until well blended.
- Pour mixture into eight 6-ounce paper cups. Freeze for 30 minutes, then stick a clean wooden stick into the middle of each pop.
- Freeze overnight.
- To serve, let stand at room temperature just until you can peel off the paper cup. Eat at once.
|Per Serving:||49 calories (0% calories from fat), 1 g protein, 0 total fat (0 saturated fat)12 g carbohydrate, 1 g dietary fiber, 0 cholesterol, 3 mg sodium|
|Diabetic Exchanges:||1 carbohydrate (1 fruit)|