Fresh Strawberry Pie
- 1 0.5 ounce package sugar-free strawberry flavored gelatin
- 1 ½ cups boiling water
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 8 perfect whole strawberries, washed but not hulled
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Chill until slightly thickened, about 15 to 20 minutes. Stir in strawberries. Chill another 10 minutes.
- Fold in yogurt and pour mixture into graham cracker crust. Chill until firm or at least 4 hours.
- To serve, cut into 8 wedges and top each serving with a whole strawberry. Serve cold.
|Per serving:||177 calories (33% calories from fat), 6 g protein, 7 g total fat (1.6 g saturated fat), 24 g carbohydrates, 2 g dietary fiber, 1 mg cholesterol, 208 mg sodium|
|Diabetic exchanges:||1 1/2 carbohydrate (1 bread/starch, 1/2 fruit), 1 fat|