Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- sugar substitute equal to 1/2 C sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In medium bowl, beat butter, sugar, and sugar substitute until well blended. (That should take about 3 minutes.)
- Add egg and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Alternately add milk and flour mixture to butte and sugar mixture, beating until well blended between additions.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Press flat.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or just until set.
- Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack and cool completely.
|Per 1 cookie:||50 calories, 1 g protein, 3 g fat, 5 g carbohydrate, 5 mg cholesterol, 50 mg sodium|
|Exchanges:||1 vegetable, 1/2 fat|