- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar Twin
- 1/3 cup firm margarine, cut into pieces
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons Sugar Twin
- 1 ½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare an 8-inch square pan with no-stick baking spray.
- Mix together flour, walnuts, Brown Sugar Twin, and margarine. Remove 1/2 cup for topping. Press remainder firmly in pan. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, egg, Sugar Twin, lemon juice, milk, and vanilla until smooth. Spread over baked crust, spreading to cover. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture. Return to oven and bake 25 minutes. Cool.
- To serve, cut into 2-inch squares.
|Per 1 square serving:||70 calories (70% calories from fat), 1 g protein, 6 g total fat (2.1 g saturated fat), 4 g carbohydrate, 13 mg cholesterol, 48 mg sodium|