Brownie Sundae Pie
- cooking spray
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- ½ cups cup reduced-calories frozen whipped topping, thawed
- ½ cups sliced bananas
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 ½ cups non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a 9-inch pie pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, margarine, egg, and vanilla until well blended.
- Stir in the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt until well incorporated.
- Spread in the prepared pan.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Just before serving, spoon the whipped topping decoratively around the edges of the pie. Garnish with banana slices and walnuts.
- Cut the pie into 8 wedges and serve with non-fat frozen vanilla yogurt, if desired. (Note: If you use the optional yogurt, be sure to add the extra calories and carb exchanges—check the label for specifics. Our nutritional information below is based on the recipe without the non-fat yogurt.)
|Per serving:||150 calories, 2 g protein, 4 g fat (1.0 g saturated fat), 28 g carbohydrate, 25 mg cholesterol, 160 mg sodium|
|Exchanges:||2 carbohydrate (2 bread/starch), 1/2 fat|