English Muffin Breakfast Pizza
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon reduced-fat sour cream
- ½ English muffin
- 1 small ripe peach, peeled and sliced
- ground cinnamon to taste
- ½ teaspoon light brown sugar
- Preheat broiler.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and sour cream.
- Spread evenly over English muffin half.
- Arrange peach slices on top.
- Sprinkle with some cinnamon and the brown sugar.
- Broil until cheese browns around the edges (about 2 minutes).
- Cut in half or quarters and eat warm.
|Per serving:||185 calories (33% calories from fat), 6 g protein, 7 g fat (4.3 g saturated fat), 25 g carbohydrates, 3 g fiber, 22 mg cholesterol, 258 mg sodium|
|Diabetic exchanges:||1 1/2 carbohydrate (1 bread/starch, 1/2 fruit), 1 fat|