Easy Sticky Buns
- 1 tsp Smart Balance
- ¼ cup hot water
- 3 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 package refrigerated biscuits
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray an 8-inch round baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the Smart Balance, water, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Pour into the prepared pan. Sprinkle with nuts. Arrange the biscuits in a single layer on top of the nuts.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until well browned. Immediately invert onto a serving plate.
|Per serving:||80 calories, 1 g protein, 2 g total fat (<1 g saturated fat), 16 g carbohydrate, 0 cholesterol, 240 mg sodium|
|Exchanges:||1 carbohydrate (1 bread/starch)|