- 1/3 cup non-fat buttermilk pancake mix
- ¼ cup skim milk
- cooking spray
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup sugar-free maple syrup, warmed
- Mix pancake mix and skim milk according to package directions.
- Lightly coat a non-stick griddle or skillet with cooking spray. Place over medium-high heat.
- Ladle pancake batter onto the hot griddle to make however big of a pancake as you want. Sprinkle the top of each pancake with a few of the blueberries. Cook until bottom is lightly browned (about 2 minutes).
- Flip and cook the other side.
- Keep pancakes warm in the oven while you make more.
- Serve with the warmed syrup.
|Per serving:||205 calories (0% calories from fat), 6 g protein, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 47 g carbohydrates, 5 g dietary fiber, 1 mg cholesterol, 428 mg sodium|
|Diabetic exchanges:||3 carbohydrate (2 1/2 bread/starch, 1/2 fruit)|