- ½ of one ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 slice whole wheat or oatmeal bread, toasted
- Preheat broiler. With a fork, mash banana with orange juice and cinnamon.
- Spread on one side of toasted bread.
- Place under the broiler until bubbling and lightly browned.
- Cut into small fingers and serve.
|Per Serving:||132 calories (10% calories from fat), 4 g protein, 2 g total fat, (0.4 g saturated fat), 29 g carbohydrate, 4 g dietary fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 149 mg sodium|
|Exchanges:||2 carbohydrate (1 bread/starch, 1 fruit)|