- cooking spray
- ½ cup canned solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 small ripe banana
- ½ cup 1% milk
- 1 tablespoon granulated brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Lightly spray 5 cups of a standard muffin tin with cooking spray. Fill the 6th cup halfway with water (the other muffins will burn faster if you leave an empty cup. This is a good baking tip to keep in mind).
- In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients except raisins until mixture is smooth. (if you don't have a food processor or blender, you can also use your handmixer.)
- Stir in the raisins.
- Spoon the mixture into the 5 prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Unmold and serve when cool enough to eat by hand or refrigerate for up to 1 week and serve cold.
|Per serving:||75 calories (17% calories from fat), 2 g protein, 2 g total fat (0.5 g saturated fat), 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g dietary fiber, 44 g cholesterol, 133 g sodium|
|Exchanges:||1 carbohydrate (1 fruit)|