- 1/3 cup frozen low-fat, sugar-free vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup crushed ice
- ¼ cup skim milk
- 6 large fresh strawberries, stemmed and cut in half
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a blender, combine the frozen yogurt, crushed ice,and milk, turning the machine off and on several times until blended, about 1 minute.
- Add the strawberries and vanilla. Blend for another 30 seconds, until strawberries are finely chopped.
- Pour into a tall glass and serve with 2 straws, if desired.
|Per serving:||114 calories (4% calories from fat), 5 g protein, trace total fat (0.1 g saturated fat), 23 g carbohydrate, 1 md cholesterol, 66 mg sodium|
|Diabetic exchanges:||1 1/2 carbohydrate (1 bread/starch, 1/2 fruit)|