Spa Bloody Mary
- 1 cup low-sodium vegetable juice cocktail
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon prepared horseradish
- ¼ teaspoon Tabasco sauce, or to taste
- 2 celery ribs with leaves
- freshly ground pepper
- Fill tall glasses with ice. Combine remaining ingredients except celery and pepper. Pour over the ice.
- Garnish with the celery and sprinkle generously with pepper. Serve at once.
|Per serving:||35 calories (<1% calories from fat), trace protein, trace total fat (trace saturated fat), 8 g carbohydrate, 3 g dietary fiber, 0 cholesterol, 115 mg sodium|