This recipe yields 1 cup of Curry Dip for your next party.
Consider making this a day in advance and letting it sit in the refrigerator overnight; that will allow the flavors to mingle and intensify.
- cooking spray
- 5 scallions, white part and 1 inch green, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 cup plain non-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon golden raisins, finely chopped
- salt and white pepper, to taste
- Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spay and sauté the scallions until wilted. (For better flavor, consider grilling or broiling the scallions.)
- Add the curry powder and blend well. Remove from the heat.
- Combine the scallion mixture with the yogurt. Add the raisins, and season with salt and white pepper (to taste).
- Chill well before serving.
|Per 2-tablespoon serving:||25 calories (6% calories from fat), 2 g protein, trace total fat (0 saturated fat), 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g dietary fiber, 1 mg cholesterol, 25 mg sodium|