Cocktail Dipping Sauce
- 1 12-ounce bottle chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons bottled horseradish (or to taste)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 ½ tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- Combine ingredients, using the lemon juice to rinse any remaining chili sauce from the bottle. Place the mixture in a small serving bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- This would go well with shrimp or crab claws (if you really want to splurge).
|Per 1 tablespoon sauce:||38 calories (7% calories from fat), trace total fat (0 saturated fat), 4 carbohydrates, 0 dietary fiber, 14 mg cholesterol, 272 mg sodium|
|Diabetic exchanges:||1/2 carbohydrate (1 vegetable)|